Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6 more packs of topps. GF does it again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
She went to get some food at wally world and brought me 6 more packs and what do you know another one of these things. Is she a closet pack searcher lol? This one has a dinged corner also Sad

[Image: LarryBrown2011ToppsSuperBowlLegendsRingRelic.jpg]
What are these bad boys selling for?
Really not all that much but they are still cool I think. Anywhere from like $10.00 to $20.00
(07-31-2011, 12:52 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Really not all that much but they are still cool I think. Anywhere from like $10.00 to $20.00
I can sure use that for my Cowboys PC. LMK. Thanks.
Yeah it's not for trade right now might try for the set if I don't I'll let you know.
Nice deuce. What is your gf taking her postal scale with her to walmart now. Little pack searcher
Haha Smile I'll have to check her purse.
SICKNESS
What do you think of the set? I had heard 2010 Topps was just awful. Is 2011 better? I wasn't sure if the 2011 Topps was worth buying or if my money was better spent on something else.
(07-31-2011, 06:58 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think of the set? I had heard 2010 Topps was just awful. Is 2011 better? I wasn't sure if the 2011 Topps was worth buying or if my money was better spent on something else.
I like them both.
Pages: 1 2