Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 R&S 1 Box + 5 Packs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Birthday box...Heres the hits. PM or post if you want to trade or need any base cards or inserts.
First Box:
Terrelle Pryor RC? /99
[Image: DSCN1385.jpg]
Jonathan Baldwin Jersey /299
[Image: DSCN1384.jpg]
Phil Taylor Auto /300
[Image: DSCN1383.jpg]
Nasty Blaine Gabbert Patch /50
[Image: DSCN1381.jpg]
Really cool Kendall Hunter Patch Auto /25
[Image: DSCN1390.jpg]
The 5 packs were great and yielded these 2 hits
Delone Carter Jersey Auto /50
[Image: DSCN1389.jpg]
and a ridiculous Calvin Johnson 4-color patch
[Image: DSCN1388.jpg]
Very nice hits! How many did you get out of the 5 packs? Second Phil Taylor that's been pulled on here so far I could do without seeing anymore of that guy lol.

Nevermind saw you got 2 hits out of the 5 packs and nice ones at that, congrats!!
offer sent
What are you looking for the Johnson?
http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/datsyukguy/
(07-30-2011, 05:55 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking for the Johnson?
http://s992.photobucket.com/albums/af41/datsyukguy/
Looking for all the stuff in my sig. Vikings are my top priority...so Ponder for this years class
(07-30-2011, 05:52 PM)chargers360 Wrote: [ -> ]offer sent
Didn't see anything I liked in your bucket...sorry Sad
im interested in the kendall hunter! i have a couple of moss jersey cards (vikings) from the early 2000's. one is a 2 color yellow/purple patch card.
Check me for the Gabbert and Johnson...Thanks, Erik
did you pull any legarrette blount parallels?
Oh man! I need that Calvin!
Your Pryor (aka Goober-lips) /99 should net you a few bucks. there are a lot of Buckeye people that use their bottom brain instead of the one one on their shoulders.

If you wanna trade the kendall hunter, lemme know via pm, and i will shoot you my bucket link.

Thanks and congrats on some nice packs
Pages: 1 2