Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: SCANS: Sanchez auto, bush graded, manning graded, Bwestbrook SPA graded......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
looking to get rid of these, no longer want them in my pc could neone use ne of these?

[Image: 0052-1.jpg]
[Image: 0042.jpg]
[Image: 006.jpg]
[Image: 0052.jpg]
[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 009.jpg]
[Image: 013.jpg]
[Image: 017.jpg]
[Image: 010.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg]
[Image: 018.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 015.jpg]
[Image: 019.jpg]
[Image: 012.jpg]
[Image: 016.jpg]
all prestige's are SP!! Would love to trade them as a lot in ur favor if ne one is considering doing the set
cmb for the sanchez. thanks
hey i saw a few...let me shop it around a few days and see if i can snag something needed for my pc first tho if not i will def keep ya in mind
what are you looking to get for the manning?
CMB for the Sanchez Auto... also, what's the year on the Peyton Manning Chrome? and what year is the Urlacher?
not much its just the base version, i collect 90's inserts of stars what you got in mind?
I like the Westbrook, but am almost out of trading junk!
On second thought, I hate graded cards, so I don't need it!
(07-30-2011, 03:34 PM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]CMB for the Sanchez Auto... also, what's the year on the Peyton Manning Chrome? and what year is the Urlacher?
im sorry i didnt see nething i could use for the sanchez, the peyton is the base 09 topps chrome, and the urlacher is 2000 rookie year.
check me for the sanchez
nebody else need ne of these>?
Pages: 1 2 3