Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for any and all New Orleans Saints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am adding about 100 cards a day to my collection and want to trade take a look at what I have and see if anything strikes you. I am looking for New Orleans Saints cards only. Let me know and if you are looking for a particular player or team and I can add them sooner for you. Lets get some trades going.
I have a sick colston sb patch in my bucket. do you have any QB patches rcs or autos you would give for it?
(07-30-2011, 04:36 PM)chargers360 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a sick colston sb patch in my bucket. do you have any QB patches rcs or autos you would give for it?

I have a few patches and a lot of rc's. Anyone in particular you are looking for and I can see what I have. I want that Colston so let me know if we can work something out.
(07-30-2011, 04:54 PM)whodatchamps Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few patches and a lot of rc's. Anyone in particular you are looking for and I can see what I have. I want that Colston so let me know if we can work something out.
pm sent
One trade done and just finished adding 100 new cards.
what kind of stuff do you have for trade
(07-30-2011, 07:55 PM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of stuff do you have for trade
I don't have any Saints cards for trade but all other 31 teams are fair game and I am adding more everyday. I have added another 200 in the past hour and a half so take a look at my trade collection and see if anything strikes you.
Still looking for Saints cards just finished the second trade and added 100 cards. Will be adding about 300 more tonight. I am interested in any and all New Orleans Saints 1967 to present whether commons or not. Let me know.
Check my ORG
2011 Prestigious Pros Reggie Bush Jersey#/10
Pages: 1 2