Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: One Brutal Pack of Ultimate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Opened the last pack on the shelf at my LCS today. I should've quit after the Miller patch the other day...

[Image: Scan5.jpg]
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-30-2011, 12:51 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: [ -> ]Opened the last pack on the shelf at my LCS today. I should've quit after the Miller patch the other day...

[Image: Scan5.jpg]
Hideous box, looked a lot like 3 of mine...8 boxes in and I have yet to hit a card that will pay for a box...I did pull a Stepan debut jumbo jersey /200 pictured in my last thread. Only selling though.
i think there needs to be way more auto or patch cards for packs that are 100 bucks each... with 4 cards. to make ur money back cards should at least average 20 bucks each...
I could use the Patrick Roy base card. LMK
Well at least the Roy will move.

I have seen lots of the one color "patches" this year. What gives?
The Palmieri is just jersey, so one-color isn't that uncommon. I think one of the worst parts about this $100/pack product is that the rookie jerseys are event-worn and not actual gamers.
yikes, sorry man that is tuff.
yikes, sorry man that is tuff.
For Ultimate, they should focus on the top 10-15 rookies that year & that's it. Someone like Grachev has no business being in a $90+ pack.
Pages: 1 2