Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help with finding card in database.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are a couple versions of this card, but I can't figure out which one this is. Thanks for the help.

Front - nothing special about it.

[Image: scan0253.jpg]

Back - check out where the number should be. I think it should be number 398.

[Image: scan0254.jpg]
Off topic but did you get a package in the mail on the 27th, that you MIGHT not have expected? Just wondering.
(07-30-2011, 03:20 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]Off topic but did you get a package in the mail on the 27th, that you MIGHT not have expected? Just wondering.
Yes I did, I'm still sorting through them. Smile There were a few in there I saw that I needed. I do appreciate it. Smile
(07-30-2011, 05:58 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I did, I'm still sorting through them. Smile There were a few in there I saw that I needed. I do appreciate it. Smile
Your welcome I thought you might need them, but wasnt sure. Just saw Pistons and starting making a stack!!! Smile
On topic, I'm not sure Xstream - it might be a promo/sample card. Possibly....
(07-30-2011, 07:21 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]On topic, I'm not sure Xstream - it might be a promo/sample card. Possibly....

that'd be my guess. I kinda wanna check mine now, if I can find it!
(07-30-2011, 06:38 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]Your welcome I thought you might need them, but wasnt sure. Just saw Pistons and starting making a stack!!! Smile
It truly is appreciated.
(07-30-2011, 07:21 PM)taffster74 Wrote: [ -> ]On topic, I'm not sure Xstream - it might be a promo/sample card. Possibly....
buckhunteer Wrote:that'd be my guess. I kinda wanna check mine now, if I can find it!
The only thing though is that I can't even thing what those symbols would mean. I mean the two X's could mean anything, but that first symbol is odd. Smile