Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6 more packs...bam a hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I opened 6 packs of 2011 Topps Wednesday. Got a bunch of RCs, inserts, etc. Decided to get 6 more today. Going to the LCS tomorrow, but needed a pick-me-up to end the long week.

Was going to get 5 packs, but after leaving the aisle, I decided to go back and get a 6th pack. I'm glad I did. Everything is FT/FS, let me know what you're interested in. Anyway, here's what I got...

Gold: Calvin Johnson #d/2011;
Toppstown: Jamaal Charles;
Gameday: Greg Jennings;
Super Bowl Giveaway;
1950 Bowman Edmund Gates, Vincent Brown;
Faces of the Franchise: Bradford/Jackson; White/Ryan; and
RCs: Torrey Smith, Julio Jones, Nate Solder, Greg Little, Ryan Kerrigan, Daniel Thomas, Aaron Williams, Jordan Cameron, Taiwan Jones, Shane Vereen, Jacquizz Rodgers, Ryan Whalen, Allen Bradford and Danny Watkins.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
oh yea, I said a hit didn't I....will the real Ocho-Cinco of New England please stand up.

[Image: Patriots-auto.jpg]

This is NOT the Ocho-Choco that they acquired Thursday. Instead, it's Aaron Hernandez. Not sure which level (A, B, C) this is yet.

what was the hit???
leaving us hanging? It's 1950 bowman btw.
That's gotta be a level C also his number is 81 now he gave 85 to ocho for free.
Could really use the Edmond Gates 1950's Bowman.. will buy or trade. LMK!