Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Contest! Wait till you see the prize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The prize: the honor of knowing that you guessed correctly.

This is just a dumb thread, but all these contest threads look kinda fun. The question: what is the closest (about 5 inches from my left hand) card to me right now? Be sure to include year, set, brand, etc. Closest wins (I am the judge)
Kila 2010 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor, and its waiting to work a trade out with me. If the deal is reasonable since I have one.
2001 Topps Diamond Die-cut Johnny Cueto

(07-28-2011, 07:26 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: [ -> ]The prize: the honor of knowing that you guessed correctly.

This is just a dumb thread, but all these contest threads look kinda fun. The question: what is the closest (about 5 inches from my left hand) card to me right now? Be sure to include year, set, brand, etc. Closest wins (I am the judge)
1986 Topps Jim Leyland
Photobucket
So far, nobody has won...I'll give you a hint. The card is post-1886
2007 Bowman Sterling Joey Votto!?

I hate this contest Smile
2011 topps pedrioa
just for kicks...
2010 Topps Chrome Nate McClouth Red refractor /25?
(07-28-2011, 08:17 PM)chipper4president Wrote: [ -> ]2010 Topps Chrome Nate McClouth Red refractor /25?
Haha no, I wish.
Thanks for 1 star, by the way, I probably deserve it for the waste of a thread Tongue
08 Timeline Zach Duke Jsy? lol

either that or a pile of torn up Yadier Molina cards that you were supposed to trade me!
Pages: 1 2 3 4