Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6 packs 2011 R&S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll just show the #'ed inserts and the hit I pulled...

Mark Ingram "Studio Rookies" #'ed /500
[Image: scan0073.jpg]

Brooks Reed "Longevity" gold parallel /49
[Image: scan0072.jpg]

And my lone hit...kinda anti-climactic pulling it in the first pack!

Da'Quan Bowers Manu-Patch auto /299
[Image: scan0071.jpg]

This is his 2nd auto I've pulled so far. Looks like he'll be the one to follow me through 2011!
Love the Da'Quan Bowers Big Grin
Not too shabby!! My LCS had no R&S or Topps Jumbo!!! Bought baseball and got a decent hit, but really wanted some of this stuff! Congrats!
lol seeing all these threads makes me want to buy some of this product, I want an auto patch.
(07-28-2011, 08:45 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol seeing all these threads makes me want to buy some of this product, I want an auto patch.
They're pretty sweet. I wasn't lucky enough to pull one in my packs last year. Was happy I got one this time around. Gonna try some Topps Jumbo tomorrow I think.
Could be a worse guy following you I guess.
(07-28-2011, 09:05 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Could be a worse guy following you I guess.
That's for darned sure! I think he's going to do very well in Tampa. I actually wanted us to take him, and would've been a lot happier with him instead of Jonas Mouton in the 2nd round! lol