Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING TO MAKE SOME DEAL TODAY !! SCAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

COME SUPER HARD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Clean out my inbox
You got my attention with the Charles spotlight. Can you check me for it? Thanks.
(07-28-2011, 12:27 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]You got my attention with the Charles spotlight. Can you check me for it? Thanks.
didnt see anything right now
Bradford, Stafford Triple Threads, Favre, and McCoy..open offer trade..lots of new stuff in!
Check me for the Stafford plate and the Tebows please
I want that charles....take a look at mu new thread, the one that says I give up and please let me know...thanks
(07-28-2011, 01:19 PM)toohod Wrote: [ -> ]Bradford, Stafford Triple Threads, Favre, and McCoy..open offer trade..lots of new stuff in!
pm sent
(07-28-2011, 01:25 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Stafford plate and the Tebows please
didnt see anything but you stafford
(07-28-2011, 01:26 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]I want that charles....take a look at mu new thread, the one that says I give up and please let me know...thanks
pm sent
(07-28-2011, 01:29 PM)titan fan Wrote: [ -> ]didnt see anything but you stafford
I'd trade it for any of the three
(07-28-2011, 01:31 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I'd trade it for any of the three
thanks but the bv dont even up for none
(07-28-2011, 01:32 PM)titan fan Wrote: [ -> ]thanks but the bv dont even up for none
Ok, thanks. You didn't see anything besides the Stafford?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5