Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 Boxes of Ultimate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2010-11ultimate1.jpg]
[Image: 2010-11ultimate2.jpg]
[Image: 2010-11ultimate3.jpg]

Nice patch! What is the crosby i can't read it?
Very nice! Interested in the Omark Rc, if it's available. Please check my bucket (link in my sig) and see if you see anything you like.
You are having that Crosby sent directly to my home right?

Nice break Congrats!
The Crosby is an Ultimate Achivements Auto #'d to 25.

Hugh, yeap right to your house bud. Although the way Upper Deck Redemptions have been working as of late you probably have as a good chance of getting it as I do ;-)
(07-27-2011, 10:11 PM)p8030103 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Interested in the Omark Rc, if it's available. Please check my bucket (link in my sig) and see if you see anything you like.

All the cards not indivually protected should be available once pricing comes out.
THX...ill let you knows when it arrives! :-D
(07-27-2011, 10:41 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]The Crosby is an Ultimate Achivements Auto #'d to 25.

Hugh, yeap right to your house bud. Although the way Upper Deck Redemptions have been working as of late you probably have as a good chance of getting it as I do ;-)

All the cards not indivually protected should be available once pricing comes out.
very nice 4 good hits in for 4 boxes

congrats on them
Awesome Crosby!
Nice hits! That Sedin patch looks awesome!
Nice break Vadim, Really nice patch and the Crosby auto is awesome.
Pages: 1 2