Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 5 packs R&S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decided to pick up 5 packs of R&S to check em out got 2 hits.......
rookies
Anthony Castonzo
Sione Fua
Allen Bradford
Allen Bailey
Justin Houston
also picked up 2 packs of Topps
Rookies
Mikel Leshoure
Dwayne Harris
Dion Lewis
Mark Ingram
Stephen Paea
and a Game Day of Suh and mini of Cadillac Williams
[Image: ars.jpg]
280/300
[Image: ars1.jpg]
/50
comments always welcomed........
Can't beat two hits in five packs! Nice stuff!
(07-27-2011, 11:45 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: [ -> ]Can't beat two hits in five packs! Nice stuff!
Sure ya can! He could've cleaned out the box! But that's a dream scenario...two of five is a great ratio though. Big Grin
(07-27-2011, 11:58 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure ya can! He could've cleaned out the box! But that's a dream scenario...two of five is a great ratio though. Big Grin
This is true.. I think the best I have ever done was with 2011 Prestige buying four and hitting two... But there have been far more times of buying four and getting ZERO!!! I cant wait to bust some of this tomorrow!
(07-28-2011, 12:02 AM)nickfromcwe Wrote: [ -> ]This is true.. I think the best I have ever done was with 2011 Prestige buying four and hitting two... But there have been far more times of buying four and getting ZERO!!! I cant wait to bust some of this tomorrow!
I'm headin' to my LCS tomorrow as well. I was all for R&S, but seeing some of the stuff coming out of Topps, I might give it a whirl.
I'm leaning towards Topps now too seeing some of the sickness that has been pulled. Unfortunately my lcs won't have Topps in for a few more days. May have to settle with a box of R&S.

Can never go wrong with /50 of Julio, nice pull.
I have been lucky the past few times but it always evens itself out..........the odd time I end up ahead of the game.......three days ago I bought the last three packs of A&G and hit two mem cards.....the Julio is numbered 10 of 50 just missing his jersey number.....
Thanks for all the replies.....
check me for the Jimmy Smith if it is for trade.
Is Justin Houston ft