Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 3 Box Ultimate Break + GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I busted 3 boxes of ultimate and participated in a group break.
2 biggest hits were the "Mr. Hockey" Gordie Howe Auto /25 and the Evgeni Malkin Ultimate Achievements Auto /25

Here are some pics!

[Image: photo3.jpg]

[Image: photo2.jpg]

[Image: photo.jpg]

Nice breaks, nice hit on the 2 color Hall, Malkin and Mr. Hockey. If your looking to trade I would love to see if we can put something together for all the Tangradi cards.
Awesome looking breaks. Love the Howe and Malkin Auto's

What base cards did you end up with. I am looking for Richards, Staal, Carter, Nash, Giroux and Steve Mason.
Nice breaks! I would also be interested in the Tangradis.
Actual Penguins fans get first shot at the Tangradi cards Tongue just kidding.

(07-27-2011, 02:43 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice breaks! I would also be interested in the Tangradis.
haha i'll check you guys later.
I likely wont be doing any more trades until i get back from vacation as I leave tomorrow for two weeks.

(07-27-2011, 03:01 PM)GervDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]haha i'll check you guys later.
I likely wont be doing any more trades until i get back from vacation as I leave tomorrow for two weeks.

Cool, Have a nice vacation and I'll see if I can find some nice Nino cards for you so we can work out a trade.
Very nice Ultimate cards! Spud
Sounds good. For the most part, the ones in my bucket are the ones that i have. A couple more small ones are incoming.

Pinnacle Rookie... being the first off the top of my head.
Nice break. I would be interested in the Bruins cards.
Pages: 1 2