Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: clear cut champs & retro 10/11 UD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey everyone,

Have decided to try and put together the clear cut champions set from this years UD as well as the retro variation set. Just recently got back into collecting.

Thus far in the clear cuts all I have is Toews and Messier(on the way...thanks heaterhabs!)

Anyone with a clear cut champ and looking to trade let me know. Have a look at the organize...I love talkin deals!
offer sent concerning retros

Thx- Eddie

(07-27-2011, 08:01 AM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]hey everyone,

Have decided to try and put together the clear cut champions set from this years UD as well as the retro variation set. Just recently got back into collecting.

Thus far in the clear cuts all I have is Toews and Messier(on the way...thanks heaterhabs!)

Anyone with a clear cut champ and looking to trade let me know. Have a look at the organize...I love talkin deals!
I have 36 10-11 UD retros send me a list of what you need.
Hey Jason

Have about 200 retros listed in my org. Have a looksee when you crack some more Habitants . . .

MC

(07-27-2011, 08:01 AM)jason1980 Wrote: [ -> ]hey everyone,