Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1997 Collector's Edge Thurman Thomas Possible 1/1...have we had this discussion ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I believe we have seen this card in here before, but I don't remember what was said about it. Here's the card in question:
[Image: IMG_0001-7.jpg][Image: IMG_0002-7.jpg]
I didn't pay much for it, figured I was either removing it from the pool so no one would get suckered into paying a ridiculous price for it, or it was a promo. Any rehashing of thoughts would be aprreciated
Huh if it is a real 01/01 that's awesome but really know way to know. Cool card either way. Could it be possible the made a mistake and it's really suppose to be 01/10? Or maybe they wrote it upside down and it's 10/10?
TheLegendJerryRice, JadeRock, CollinsFanatic or Ginge01 might be able to help, I have no idea. Those 4 seem to be more learned upon these rare 90's inserts/parallels. The hardcore Favre collectors too.
Someone with a marker had a little too much fun. The castle cards I believe were /750... but when Edge went out of business a bunch of unnumbered cards were released. Someone added that afterwards.
(07-24-2011, 01:42 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: [ -> ]Someone with a marker had a little too much fun. The castle cards I believe were /750... but when Edge went out of business a bunch of unnumbered cards were released. Someone added that afterwards.
Ah that sucks Sad
still a pretty cool card though
Well good, I didn't pay much for it, but I could have sworn this card was on here before.......
I'll give ya $2 for it... Wink
ok, $3...