Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: One of the best days of trading at the card shop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I went to the card shop yesterday and there was a guy who was breaking up a master set of the 2005 donruss greats. He kept a handful of the cards for himself and said he wanted to trade the ones he didn't want away. He is a big tigers fan and lions fan. We I looked thru all the cards and tried like hell not to drool all over them and that was hard. I picked some of the higher end ones and said I would return today and make some trades. I pretty much killed my verlanders and stafford PC's but it was well work it. Here is what I got in drool order. Also I decided to start a 1968 tigers set with higher grade cards and here is my total haul for the day.

[Image: scan0182.jpg]

[Image: scan0179.jpg]

[Image: scan0172.jpg]
This is the nicest Kaline I have seen and it should be a nine
[Image: scan0180.jpg]
[Image: scan0181.jpg]

Now let the drool begin

[Image: scan0195.jpg]
[Image: scan0194.jpg]
[Image: scan0193.jpg]
[Image: scan0192.jpg]
[Image: scan0191.jpg]
[Image: scan0190.jpg]
[Image: scan0189.jpg]
[Image: scan0188.jpg]
[Image: scan0187.jpg]
[Image: scan0186.jpg]
[Image: scan0185.jpg]
[Image: scan0184.jpg]
[Image: scan0183.jpg]

If anyone needs any players other than the Koufax, Ruth or Thorpes LMK as he has a ton left for trade. Sadly no tigers left though
Beautiful stuff. Would love to trade for that Killebrew if you're willing to deal.
wow, those are some pretty amazing cards. congrats!
wow, these are some nice cards
If you're trading, would love a shot at the Brett.
I have a needs thread up with many of those players in it. The question is what do I have that he would need?
Very nice pick ups!!
incredible pickups there...that hank aaron is a beauty!!
Wow!!! Sweet autos and I love the vintage stuff!
cant go wrong with Ryno, nice pick ups!
Pages: 1 2