Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Rookie Autos; Strasburg, Chapman, Vizcaino. SCANS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How's it going everyone, i decided to scan some cards and see if we can work some trades, so take a look at my scans. I also have more cards in my org, so feel free to take a look. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'd prefer if you would just send me an open offer as opposed to asking me to check you. Thanks.

Adam Dunn 46/56
[Image: Scan_Pic0002.jpg]

Bryce Brentz /799
Josh Vitters /500
Nick Noonan /225
[Image: beckett8.jpg]

Upton /199
mike Stanton is a refractor
[Image: Scan_Pic0001-1.jpg]

Alex Rodriguez Race to 500 card is a short print BV=$40
Karsten Whitson /499
[Image: beckett7.jpg]

Jackie Robinson and Brooks Robinson are both short prints.
Starlin Castro /2011
[Image: beckett6.jpg]

The Jeter, Pujols, Mantle, Ripken are 2011 60 Years of Topps Cards, not Originals
[Image: beckett5.jpg]

Both Blue Reractors /150
[Image: beckett4.jpg]

Montero /369
[Image: beckett3.jpg]

[Image: beckett2.jpg]

[Image: beckett1.jpg]
nice bryce harper and carlos marmol . what do u want for it or looking to trade? pm me
(07-23-2011, 05:34 PM)eman97 Wrote: [ -> ]nice bryce harper and carlos marmol . what do u want for it or looking to trade? pm me
PM'd

added more stuff to the org.
I'm interested in the Mike Moustakas GU. Thanks.
check me for the stubbs ike davis shelby miller hosmer and stras
PM me if you want to see about working out a trade for the Vizcaino
Aright guys, if i was interested in something of yours i have responded it. Otherwise i appreciate your interest, but nothing caught my eye at this time. Thanks though.
about to go see if i can find some baseball cards at garage sales, it would be nice to come home to some trade offers.
cards added
Pages: 1 2