Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: nice to see a rookie with a great auto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this isn't mine, someone on another site pulled it

[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]

but look you can read his signature
Sick shield congrats!
i totally agree, his auto has that vintage player feel to it.
ya i love that...havent seen a sloppy auto from him yet...jvr, cheech, etc take note!
I agree. In fact, it is something I am seeing more of on a daily basis from younger people in my area. In general, students are growing up using keyboards and not learning good handwriting skills. Someday auto cards might just have a computer text name with a note on the back saying "the text-autograph on the front of this card was typed on a computer by Stan Lee Cupman and guaranteed to be authentic. Stan's favorite font is used with permission from Microsoft Corporation - all rights reserved." Spud Smile
(07-22-2011, 09:33 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sick shield congrats!
thanks its not mind, just wanted to show a great auto from a rookie this year compare to some aweful ones

(07-22-2011, 10:22 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: [ -> ]ya i love that...havent seen a sloppy auto from him yet...jvr, cheech, etc take note!
if it was just that easy! and yea his autos are pretty sweet even the ones I seen from IP or TTM ones.

(07-23-2011, 04:34 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. In fact, it is something I am seeing more of on a daily basis from younger people in my area. In general, students are growing up using keyboards and not learning good handwriting skills. Someday auto cards might just have a computer text name with a note on the back saying "the text-autograph on the front of this card was typed on a computer by Stan Lee Cupman and guaranteed to be authentic. Stan's favorite font is used with permission from Microsoft Corporation - all rights reserved." Spud Smile
Spud I 100% agree with you and i hope no more text autos in my lifetime....
(07-22-2011, 09:58 PM)mrwildcat Wrote: [ -> ]i totally agree, his auto has that vintage player feel to it.
this is why i had to show the card even thou it is not mind his auto is a thing from the past like Howe, Stan, Boom Boom, Keon, to name a few