Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Still unsure.....but here it is....scan...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok stopped by the LCS today for some supplies. Did a PC job last night so had some xtra $$. Decided to get an early bday present for myself, LOL Smile

I was never too sure about this brand but couldn't resist the price. Anyway here it is......

[Image: DSC03451.jpg]

The checklist sounded like it had some cool names. Here is what I got.....

[Image: DSC03455.jpg]

I would really like some thoughts on this product. All the pros and cons because I've seen this stuff on the Bay and didn't buy it because I was really unsure.

Let me hear it Big Grin
Seems worth it to me nice hit!
looks like a good hit
Seems silly to have a cut auto of a guy who is still alive. Other than that, awesome pull!
(07-22-2011, 04:36 PM)samiamryan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems silly to have a cut auto of a guy who is still alive. Other than that, awesome pull!
+1
Bob Griese...Why can't that happen to me? Sweet hit!!! Im very biased though. lol.
Thanks guys for the great comments Smile Anyone know why they're not listed in Beckett?
(07-22-2011, 04:36 PM)samiamryan Wrote: [ -> ]Seems silly to have a cut auto of a guy who is still alive. Other than that, awesome pull!
I think it's in the same vain of an aftermarket product. They don't pay the players to have them sign stuff, just obtain the auto's and make something with them. Buy 25 8x10 autos and make 25 cards and serial number them. Then again I don't know for sure since I didn't do any research. Smile

I also just realized the product is called signacuts, which means the entire theme is cut auto's.
Wow, an ebay 1/1!! Wink
I actually don't mind cut autos that much. The only thing I hate is that some of them don't even have a photo of the player on the card. That just annoys me. Even if they can only fit it on the back, at least make an attempt.
Pages: 1 2