Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Good news for Booklet holders from Ultra Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had emailed Ultra Pro asking if that have plans to make holders for Exquisite booklets. He said they are around 90 days before they hit the market. Im not sure if they are the horizontal fold or the vertical fold though. Hey, its something though.
Thanks for sharing! I will hold off making my own and wait for those.
Sound like they are for the fold on the short side "like a childrens book". Said they will retail for around $10 and will come with a stand.
Awesome, glad someone was willing to check on it! I have a couple that could use a home.
That sounds great!
Got an email from Blowout and I believe they have them already.
Biggest I have found on Blowout.

[Image: 82719.jpg]
(07-22-2011, 10:43 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]Biggest I have found on Blowout.

[Image: 82719.jpg]
That's them. They are 360 ct thick... that's pretty darn thick!
Those don't display the booklet though...the books do fit inside (and, of course, I just ordered a few last night for my books). Hopefully the booklet display will actually arrive on the market soon.
(07-22-2011, 10:52 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Those don't display the booklet though...the books do fit inside (and, of course, I just ordered a few last night for my books). Hopefully the booklet display will actually arrive on the market soon.
you are right, and that's why I didn't order any, although I came very close.
Pages: 1 2