Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 225+ basketball cards for hockey, baseball, or money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!
Eh, I only have about 10 or so baseball cards (have to upload a pack I bought the other day) but would be interested in the Pistons if there are any. Thanks.
(07-22-2011, 03:34 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: [ -> ]They are in a binder. I don't think they are autographed, but would like to get rid of them very soon. I see a lot of chomes, a few refractors, and that's just flipping through them. I hate basketball cards, would just like to get rid of them. Maybe we can do a binder for binder deal. I don't know. Anything, just to get rid of them!
What would want for them? As far as a binder for binder? I can make a binder of all major sports.
PM's sent to both.
I'd be interested in any celtics
i have lots of hockey that i'm looking to move but it would be nice to know what i'm getting back...