Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Seattle Supersonics PC additions - Patches, Autos and a 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got some new Supersonics PC cards recently and I thought Id show them off lol. Hopefully, I'll have some more additions soon. Let me know what you think.

Some sweet patches showing the green and gold and some Sonics legend autos!! I used to love watching Brent shoot threes.

[Image: 2003-04SPAdualauto.jpg]

The gem of my Supersonics PC!!!! My 1st Supersonics 1/1!! Had to sell a nice baseball card to get it but it was well worth it Smile

[Image: 1.jpg]
Sweet stuff love the 1/1 and that Gary Payton auto is sick! KD is my favorite player currently in the league so im loving that 1/1. What did you have to sell though?
Those are sweet, check out the Nick Collison SuperSonics LOGO I have in my PC.

I wont post it on your thread, but you might want to check it out. But here in Oklahoma most collectors still chase alot of supersonic singles as well. Thanks for sharing.
(07-22-2011, 12:48 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet stuff love the 1/1 and that Gary Payton auto is sick! KD is my favorite player currently in the league so im loving that 1/1. What did you have to sell though?
Thanks. I had to sell my 2008 Bowman draft chrome Jesus Montero ungraded gold refractor auto that I pulled myself. It was the most expensive card I ever pulled and I had it for over 2 years so it was tough letting it go but you gotta do what you gotta do
(07-22-2011, 12:54 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]Those are sweet, check out the Nick Collison SuperSonics LOGO I have in my PC.

I wont post it on your thread, but you might want to check it out. But here in Oklahoma most collectors still chase alot of supersonic singles as well. Thanks for sharing.
I just saw it. SO JEALOUS!!!! Its sooooo NASTY! If u ever wanna move it, you know who wants it lol. Thats pretty cool and makes me happy knowing that they're in demand. I hope we can resurrect the sonics one day here in Seattle. Thanks for commenting Smile
Awesome cards man. Really love that Payton auto!
The Ray Allen Patch is nice. LMK if you get tired of it being in your PC, lol.
Sick patches man! Damn! Loving the multiple colors. The sonics old jerseys were very colorful. Thank you for sharing.
sweet cards love the 1 of 1
I really like the Ray Allen and Durant patches. I wish I had those!
I appreciate all the positive comments guys Smile
(07-22-2011, 08:09 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]The Ray Allen Patch is nice. LMK if you get tired of it being in your PC, lol.
I dont think that will ever happen but I will keep you in mind lol

(07-22-2011, 09:08 PM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]Sick patches man! Damn! Loving the multiple colors. The sonics old jerseys were very colorful. Thank you for sharing.
I agree. I love the sonics patch cards!!
(07-22-2011, 09:26 PM)TangoVictorMike Wrote: [ -> ]This card would make a great addition to your PCSmile
1/1
[Image: 928515ec.jpg]
I think I would haha. Thanks for making me envious lol
Pages: 1 2