Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Gehrig and Mantle G/U FT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for other high end HOF game-used (2000-2006) or a cert (Jeter, Pujols or Mo - On Card).

[Image: scan0803.jpg]

[Image: scan0805.jpg]

...Rick
Check me for the Mantle. I have a 2010 Topps 206 Mantle gu I'd trade along with other stuff. let me know, thanks!
(07-21-2011, 09:48 PM)demondukk Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the Mantle. I have a 2010 Topps 206 Mantle gu I'd trade along with other stuff. let me know, thanks!
For some reason I'm not seeing any Mantle's for trade.

I changed my original post to cards from 2000-2006 for current HOF'ers. If I did not set a time period for collecting I would be chasing every card that came out. I wish I had the money to do that but I'm no millionaire.

...Rick

offer sent
Thank you for the trade offers. I've gone through some nice cards but I have not found what I'm looking for yet. Thanks again...Rick
have a 20111 topps Brooks Robinson auto for trade, and 2011 topps tom seaver relic for trade
(07-23-2011, 07:02 AM)babalu906 Wrote: [ -> ]have a 20111 topps Brooks Robinson auto for trade, and 2011 topps tom seaver relic for trade
I collect HOF'ers on both an OMLB and photo's which I have Brooks on both. Jeter and Pujols are probably the only ones I might think about on a card though I do have Jeet on a rookie card from an IP signing.

I'm looking more for higher end game-used cards of HOF'ers in the $150-$200 range.

Thanks, I appreciate the interest...Rick
Check me for either....No Jeter or Pujols auto but other high end listed in my org. Most in not all are scanned into my bucket, link below...
(07-23-2011, 12:23 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for either....No Jeter or Pujols auto but other high end listed in my org. Most in not all are scanned into my bucket, link below...
Will do. I think it will take days to get through your bucket. lol

I think the only certs I really care about are Jeet and Pujols but I'll look through them all along with all of the game-used. I'll send you a trade offer and if not a PM as soon as I get through all of them.

Thank you...Rick

are there any players in particular you are looking for?
Pages: 1 2