Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WHAT SHOULD I GET?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got done watching some box breaks on the tube that got me in the mood to bust some wax :-). Its either Football or Basketball. Try to convince me to buy bball. $150 limit. What will it be?? ALSO, DOES ANYBODY WANT ME TO LOOK FOR SINGLES? IF SO; WHAT?
(07-20-2011, 03:43 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]Just got done watching some box breaks on the tube that got me in the mood to bust some wax :-). Its either Football or Basketball. Try to convince me to buy bball. $150 limit. What will it be??
Well, if you asked me, then I'd say Totally Certified, but I know you don't like them. Smile I have loved Donruss, but that could be just me. Do you just want boxes, or would you be willing to get a few packs of many things?
I'd be willing to get packs. Also, is there anything in particular you want me to look for? Certain players, set needs.....
(07-20-2011, 04:02 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be willing to get packs. Also, is there anything in particular you want me to look for? Certain players, set needs.....
Well, I would only want you to look for something if you saw stuff I have that you need/want. If I don't have anything, then there's no point. BUT, on the off chance I do have stuff you need, look for Pistons I don't currently have. Smile Even if it's just base.
get a box of 10-11 limited, 10-11 donruss, and 09-10 season update. little over 150, but youll get some mojo out of limited, and fill your pack breaking needs with the other 2.
I never break basketball but I ordered a 10/11 certified from watching some breaks. It looks cool. I hope I get some john wall! (the only 10/11 rookie I know XD!)
I would say go with some 08-09 boxes, that rookie class is sick. 10-11 has John Wall and Cousins, but the class overall looks suspect compared to 08-09's.
Im sorry everybody but i've been looking for abox of 04-05 SP Authentic. I Talked to my guy and he can get them at $125 a box! So I ordered 1. It should be in first thing tomorrow.
good luck, you got a shot at hitting some nice cards. dwight rc autos are selling for a little under the box price but the dwight insert autos are selling for less then $30? hope you hit something nice, keep me in mind if you hit any jordans or lebrons.
Will do Ping ;-) There are a lot of nice autos in that year. Multiple Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons. The Kobe patch auto im looking for is in that set. Its a long shot being numbered to 10. But I'll have a shot to get a really nice card of 1 of the big 3 for a really good price. I'll post scans on either friday afternoon or saturday. Wish me luck :-P