Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: GRIFFEY JR LOVERS CHECK THIS OUT SCAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]MOMMA SCORED, THIS IS A VERY LIMITED EDITION, 600 HR BALL, AUTOGRAPHED BY THE KID. ONLY 24 MADE AND THIS BABY IS #1. THIS HAS A COA FROM PSA.

IM TESTING THE WATERS TOO SEE, IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN BUYING OR MABEY TRADING FOR IT.
Why wasn't this signed on the sweet spot? Horrible execution.
What are you looking to get for it?

(07-20-2011, 12:46 PM)alberj24 Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking to get for it?
NOT SURE JUST YET, JUST TESTING WATERS.

Your Motto is retarded...since you posted...I have to look to see if I like it. Now that I don't like it I won't look. But I have every right to make my opinion on it too. And....horrible execution still stands. LOL
I think he should not have signed on sweet spot its perfect as is. Now its right by all the writting on the ball, LOOKS PERFECT
(07-20-2011, 01:14 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: [ -> ]I think he should not have signed on sweet spot its perfect as is. Now its right by all the writting on the ball, LOOKS PERFECT
TYVM, I GET SO TIRED OF THE SAME PPL CRITICIZING ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEIR STUFF IS SO SPECIAL. LOL. ONCE AGAIN TY.
(07-20-2011, 01:16 PM)rockinrobyn0007 Wrote: [ -> ]TYVM, I GET SO TIRED OF THE SAME PPL CRITICIZING ALL THE TIME, LIKE THEIR STUFF IS SO SPECIAL. LOL. ONCE AGAIN TY.
I AM GOING TO USE CAPS TOO, I AM NOT ONE OF THOSE SAME PPL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IN YOUR TEXT TYPING CHAT TALK. I DIDN'T LIKE THE EXECUTION AND SAID SO. IF YOU LIKE IT GOOD FOR YOU. I AM NOT YOU AND MY STUFF IS NO MORE SPECIAL THAN YOURS IS...I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE YOUR AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE MINE. THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T SPEAK ON IT. OK done with that caps.
The K and J look inconsistent to his normal autos. Especially the K, it's missing the small loop. This one has a large loop in the K. The J looks like a backward S, Griffey signs his J with a tight loop at the end or a straight line down. Look at these scans and you can see for yourself.

[Image: griffautos.jpg]
(07-20-2011, 01:24 PM)akbobcat Wrote: [ -> ]The K and J look inconsistent to his normal autos. Especially the K, it's missing the small loop. This one has a large loop in the K. The J looks like a backward S, Griffey signs his J with a tight loop at the end or a straight line down. Look at these scans and you can see for yourself.

[Image: griffautos.jpg]
all i know is it comes with a coa from psa with matching hologram. if hes anything like me, my sig is different all the time. nice cards though.

Pages: 1 2