Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1st BGS Mailday.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to include my whole package including footballl and baseball for those who are interested in those sports as well! Hope you all like!

[Image: scan0024-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0025-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0021-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0023-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0022-1.jpg]
As a Spurs fan and Niners fan you hit it right on the head for me! Thank you for sharing!!! Smile
Congrats! Those are some nice cards.
Very nice, not sure about the pube on Mo though.
(07-20-2011, 12:41 AM)mstrawn Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice, not sure about the pube on Mo though.
lmao...Probably a damn cat hair or something...

But thanks for all the kind comments..We should all get together and do a group submission to BGS like xtreme has been wanting to do..We all love graded cards and plus we get a discount!
(07-20-2011, 12:49 AM)TheEvilEmpire Wrote: [ -> ]lmao...Probably a damn cat hair or something...

But thanks for all the kind comments..We should all get together and do a group submission to BGS like xtreme has been wanting to do..We all love graded cards and plus we get a discount!
Im about ready tp send some 30 cards in, I would down but how do we do it? Ive never done a group submission.
(07-20-2011, 07:14 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]Im about ready tp send some 30 cards in, I would down but how do we do it? Ive never done a group submission.
I'm still trying to work out the details. My biggest concerns are people making payments, people shipping in as timely a manner as possible, and having enough people consistently. Here's a link to the test thread I was trying to create.

BGS Group Submission