Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just Got My Duncan RC LMK what you think!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It just came in today
[Image: img303.jpg]
Very Cool!!!
beautiful my stepson is jealous
Thanks guys was i was happy to find it and knowing there is only 17 in POP is cool still IMO one of the most undervalued RC out there
Insane card!!! Tim Duncan Bowmans Best rookies are definitely some of the best cards for your money! Very underpriced in my opinion considering how condition sensitive they are! Not to mention he won FOUR FREAKIN RINGS hahaha Smile ... Also yours is a PRISTINE which makes it that much more awesome x a million! Definitely jealous lol... Congrats!

I'm a die hard spurs fan and I dont have ONE of his rookie cards, a shame. Sad But its about to change as I have 11 of his rookie cards on the way and all will be graded. Granted I dont see a 10 coming like yours but they will be nice! I'm still amazed you found that and I didnt. Congrats man you deserve it!!! Smile
Sweet card, congrats!
BEAUTIFUL CARD!!! Especialy a 10!!! Tim Duncan has always been one of the most underrated and dominant superstars in NBA history..His RC's don't book for a lot (which is good for us who are wanting to buy them) for some reason but they should!
I don't under-rate the guy and neither does any true basketball fan or member of the NBA. It really boils down to his marketing and you can't market fundementals, sound play, and hard work. Those attributes is what made him the greatest power forward of ALL TIME! Natural talents and flashy play is what fans want to buy.

I would soooo love a debate on that, I would love someone to point out a better power forward's career in the history of the NBA, or for the sake of argument any potential PF that you may think would come even close to Duncan's resume in the end.

Anyone got a close second or a better PF???
(07-20-2011, 09:50 AM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]I don't under-rate the guy and neither does any true basketball fan or member of the NBA. It really boils down to his marketing and you can't market fundementals, sound play, and hard work. Those attributes is what made him the greatest power forward of ALL TIME! Natural talents and flashy play is what fans want to buy.

I would soooo love a debate on that, I would love someone to point out a better power forward's career in the history of the NBA, or for the sake of argument any potential PF that you may think would come even close to Duncan's resume in the end.

Anyone got a close second or a better PF???
With so many hybrids today, I don't think it would be a fair topic honestly. Smile
Pages: 1 2