Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: fleer metal 95-96
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone into fleer metal cards? i have a ton from a storage unit i got recently there all in fair to good condition i have a ton of other basketball cards to that were with this unit no autos or jerseys but some nice inserts
What are you looking for in return? and pics?
well im working on getting pics up on here soon im on my iphone and on the road so kinda hard but i will have them up asap and as far as what i would want in return it depends on the value of the cards im gonna do some pricing here soon and see whats worth what then we could go from there
I'm very interested in them. Please pm me and let me know some of what is in the lot and a price.
(07-18-2011, 08:40 PM)doublexthebeast Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very interested in them. Please pm me and let me know some of what is in the lot and a price.
same for me! I've got a lot of these metal cards but they look so good they're hard to resist! LMK about any inserts whenever you get a chance.
If you have a 95-96 Tempered Steel Kevin Garnett I could use that
everyone loves these cards, they are kind of undervalued if you ask my on many of them.
metal cards were awesome. I remember pulling the Garnett Freshly Forged, it's one of my nicest cards of his.. definitely interested if you have the Metal Force Rodman
any jalen rose's you find i need
ill pm u guys if i find what you were asking about im on the road now will be home for a day on wed and thursday so im gonna search through see what i got then message u
Pages: 1 2