Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Need some help for school
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I'm taking a class at my school (Drexel University in Philadelphia) called the Business of Sport and I need to interview a sports management professional for my final assignment. I have tried contacting a few people with no luck. The deadline to find somebody is tomorrow night so I am racing against the clock.

If anybody can help me out I would really appreciated it. I can do a phone or email interview (the interview DOES NOT have to be done by tomorrow, just the confirmation of who I am interviewing).

Please let me know if you know anyone that can help,

Nick
WHAT??? Do you mean none of your faithful Flyers can help you!

hahahaha...sorry not much help...but I couldnt resist!
(07-18-2011, 01:09 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT??? Do you mean none of your faithful Flyers can help you!

hahahaha...sorry not much help...but I couldnt resist!
Maybe I should try contacting that Flyer in your sig! lol
(07-18-2011, 01:13 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should try contacting that Flyer in your sig! lol
Ouch!
(07-18-2011, 01:13 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should try contacting that Flyer in your sig! lol
Nice...lol
HAHAHA!!! Really nice call!!!

haha, indeed. I would try an NHL general manager if I was you.
any luck? how about coaches? one of my friends majors for his undergrad was that

he is now a head swim coach at a school, if you want to talk to him let me know,
I actually was able to find someone thanks to my sister. Thanks for the offer though!!!
no problem
Pages: 1 2