Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Update: 2,100 unique Griffey Jr cards and looking for more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I realize it's an uphill battle but I'm doing my best to collect one of every base card, oddball, insert, and parallel. I'm not looking for autos, 1/1s, or extremely high end refractors at this time. So far I'm been able to amass 1,931 unique Griffey Jrs and more are added daily. But I need your help. I'd like to reach the 2,000 milestone by August 31st.

As always your help is greatly appreciated.

check my org and see if i can help you out
Offer sent. Smile
i have traded you a couple but i have gotten more check me i know i got a couple of topps tek
Do you have the 2000 Royal Rookies (or something like that)? I think it's the only oddball I have of Griffey
offers sent
I have a bunch of Griffey's including auto's, g/u & patches. I don't have them in my ORG but I will PM you what I have. Thanks
(07-18-2011, 04:47 PM)yankees always win Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of Griffey's including auto's, g/u & patches. I don't have them in my ORG but I will PM you what I have. Thanks
I have some Jeter you may be interested in. I also buy stuff from the LCS.

A few things. I've never traded on this site but maybe now is a good time to start. Are you interested in swapping any extra Griffeys for my extra Griffeys? And by oddball, do you mean stuff that isn't listed on Beckett? If so I have a ton of that stuff. I'll post some scans if you want (my scanner kind of stinks though). I also have some extra Griffeys in my org. if you want to check it out. Interested in one of these?

[Image: scan0001az.jpg]
I would be interested in trading duplicate Griffeys to collectors of Griffey. I have nearly 8k of his cards so I have a few extras. Trying to slim down the duplicated for unique anyhow, oddballs can be listed in Beckett, but if I don't have it I would like to trade for it.
Pages: 1 2 3