Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Just some general info for everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've decided to make this post since I have recently been sent quite a few trade offers.

I am currently not around very much and have no time to trade or buy or sell and do anything hockey card related really.

I appreciate the offers, I just cant find time for it right now.

Also my organize got completely whacked with the site switch over and I havent had the time to fix it. This brings me to my next problem. I had planned to compeltely delete my organize so I wouldnt recieve any more offers and people wouldnt be dissappointed when I tell them I can't trade but it links me to a page telling me that I have to subscribe to organize to continue. Is this really the case? They are charging for use of the organize tool now?

Sorry to all who have sent offers and to the others that may still send them in the future (as I can't seem to delete my organize).

I may still pop in from time to time to comment on posts but I wont be trading for a long long time. And if the organize is indeed a paid for product I wont be using it again.

Thanks,
Travis
you can have 100 free cards listed in your organize before you have to pay...BUT... if you had more than 100 cards in your organize when they started charging, you will be locked out of your organize until you pay the yearly fee, OR subscribe to at least 1 sport.

I am in the same situation as you, and after emailing MODS and support, I was actually informed that they CAN'T even delete my organize and let me start with and empty one and keep it under 100 cards (I say CAN'T, but I should say WON'T. the fact is, someone must have the access to do that. Someone is in charge of maintaining the site, pruning inactive accounts, etc...)

It's all a big money grab man.
i was actually able to convince one of the mods to take all the cards in my org off being "for trade" since i was locked out of my org and could not delete cards i no longer have (i'm surprised they didnt try to charge me for that service). other people can still view your org, even if you cannot, and send you trade offers.
Quote:... I was actually informed that they CAN'T even delete my organize and let me start with and empty one and keep it under 100 cards (I say CAN'T, but I should say WON'T. the fact is, someone must have the access to do that. Someone is in charge of maintaining the site, pruning inactive accounts, etc...)

It's all a big money grab man.

Yeah its really unfortunate that they started the 100 card cap. I let my brother use my account for his cards sometimes and he put over 40 of his low end football cards in there without asking me. Now I'm locked out and only swing by here to see what people have been pulling.
(07-17-2011, 12:53 PM)22xpress Wrote: [ -> ]i was actually able to convince one of the mods to take all the cards in my org off being "for trade" since i was locked out of my org and could not delete cards i no longer have (i'm surprised they didnt try to charge me for that service). other people can still view your org, even if you cannot, and send you trade offers.
I should try that.....I'm locked out of org, but half the cards in my org I don't have anymore.....
(07-17-2011, 02:20 PM)p8030103 Wrote: [ -> ]I should try that.....I'm locked out of org, but half the cards in my org I don't have anymore.....
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1440510.html
try posting something here.
I actually bit the bullet and paid for using organize. I figured $20 a year VS. what, like $9.50 a month was a better deal, since I rarely ever used the OPG anyway...Now my only issue with the org. tool is that it doesn't appear that anything I have listed as a "Trade For" actually comes out of my wantlist like the old days. I've traded for the SAME 09/10 OPC Chris Kelley card 4 times now!
drunkenpointer and p8030103 your org should be zeroed out sometime Monday, so you wont get anymore trade offers
(07-17-2011, 02:57 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]drunkenpointer and p8030103 your org should be zeroed out sometime Monday, so you wont get anymore trade offers
Any chance you could zero mine too?
I'll add you
Pages: 1 2