Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What should I expect from Panini?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may have pulled arguably the best card I ever have when i opened my first totally certified box 2 weeks ago, and of course it turned out to be a redemption..granted it is a kobe bryant auto #D to 25...

now on the actual redemption it says "please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery" from what i heard if i were to think it would actually take 2 months or less for the card to come id be pretty dumb

so honestly whats it gonna be? what are your experiences? if i constantly complain after 6 weeks will it speed up the process? where do i complain? any ideas?

i really want this card already...
Waiting is tough but a Kobe auto is worth it. It took 3 months or so after I pulled mine. I finally got it last month. It is numbered to 50 and on card!
I pulled a redemption for a Kobe autograph #/25 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uman4LPka4. I redeemed it on November 4th, 2010. I received the card, finally, this past Thursday (July 14th, 2011). I'll be posting a thread with pics & a video in a bit, be on the look out!
Dude, your videos always epic! great pulls!
Congrats! Currently I am still waiting for a card that I submitted to them in Jan 2011'
yeah, they are really slow... I waited 8 months to get my brandon jennings rc mem auto!