Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 6 hobby packs of Allen Ginter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Waiting patiently for my boxes....come on Monday. Geez, can't believe I said that!

Did alright. No "hits"

5 sp's. 1 a code card.
2 ascent of man inserts
1 black mini Brett Anderson
1 A&G back mini Chipper Jones
1 base mini Freeman RC
1 sp mini John Buck 302
2 insert mini's

Overall, very pleased. Wasn't expecting a hit. Waiting to see what's for trade or sale after I break my boxes. Might buy another box too.
Would be interested in any Braves RC's, SP's, etc. PM me later if you want
I'd be interested in your Ascent of Man inserts. Lmk if you'd be up for trading those once pricing is up for it.
are the sp's the ones that are sideways
(07-16-2011, 09:16 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]are the sp's the ones that are sideways
sp's are 300-350
thanks i will have to look at mine then
(07-16-2011, 09:10 PM)gotopes Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in your Ascent of Man inserts. Lmk if you'd be up for trading those once pricing is up for it.
Going to wait and see how I do on these in my boxes. I like the way they look. The 2 cards I got were the first one and the last one. Have 1 more from retail....so curious to see what happens. looks like a fun insert set
I like the looks of them too... I picked up a few packs from my LCS yesterday and got #26 - I'm not a fan of what's actually ON the card, but I think the art is nice. Plus at only 26 cards, it definitely seems doable. I'll keep you in mind for any dupes when building my set!
I appreciate that. I will keep you in mind. picked up another one from some retail packs.....was jonesing yesterday so I bought 3. my 2 boxes are out for delivery....this day is going to drag! lol
Check me for the mini's after your done sorting through the goodies. Thanks and good luck with the other boxes Smile
Pages: 1 2