Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: mlb extra innings free preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my directv does it till the 20th.other companies should do similiar. just a reminder.
thanks for sharing this, i have directv and didnt know that
Verizon Fios is doing it as well
I got mlb.tv Big Grin
Yeah I was watching the Marlins destroy the Cubs and loving it!
yeah comcast usually does it last week of July or 1st week of August so i'll have to start checking
I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

However, I do have MLB.tv.

Now if I can only find a way to transfer it from my laptop to my TV.
(07-16-2011, 03:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

HDMI cable would work if you have newer laptop. I have this little gizmo called a roku http://shop.roku.com/?gclid=CMbY9qPihqoCFUgaQgodyRrG0Q and it has a MLB.TV channel so no need for your computer as it hooks up to the TV.
(07-16-2011, 03:28 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]I got rid of my DirecTV in September and my current cable provider doesn't carry MLB Extra Innings nor NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm upset about that.

If you have a game system that can connect to the internet, you should be able to, I would assume.
Would this happen to be the same as MLB HD? I have that channel with time warner cable.