Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone like DeMar Derozan?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pulled a nice Derozan Auto nice signature too, signed #10 and he wears #10 and card is #'d 10/10 lol not a fan of the guy and i dont want to put such a nice card on the bay so once you guys see it let me know what you think

I plan on making a youtube vid tonight with all my cards that I want to get rid of ill post it here later

and to the mods, im sorry for my foul language in the previous youtube vid i made i will make sure to refrain from using any language unsuitable for minors.

anyway always willing to buy and trade for ewing, oakley, starks, and basically anything new york knicks/st johns players

ill post the vid later

(07-15-2011, 06:04 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: [ -> ]Pulled a nice Derozan Auto nice signature too, signed #10 and he wears #10 and card is #'d 10/10 lol not a fan of the guy and i dont want to put such a nice card on the bay so once you guys see it let me know what you think

I plan on making a youtube vid tonight with all my cards that I want to get rid of ill post it here later

and to the mods, im sorry for my foul language in the previous youtube vid i made i will make sure to refrain from using any language unsuitable for minors.

anyway always willing to buy and trade for ewing, oakley, starks, and basically anything new york knicks/st johns players

ill post the vid later
If you got something nice I have a Toney Douglas RC Auto/Patch # 1/1 waiting for you...
DUDE, WHAT YOU WANT FOR THE DOUGLAS?
interested in the demar derozan, got a pippen patch, quad jersey with johnson bird parish jabbar and more
(07-17-2011, 02:36 PM)TheBledsoefan Wrote: [ -> ]interested in the demar derozan, got a pippen patch, quad jersey with johnson bird parish jabbar and more
check my youtube chanell, anyway pm me what your willing to trade once you see the derozan
What year is the Derozan?
(07-18-2011, 12:48 AM)klarson03 Wrote: [ -> ]What year is the Derozan?
10-11
Would love to see a picture of the Derozan.
(07-19-2011, 01:29 PM)newfiecomicguy1 Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to see a picture of the Derozan.
Well if ANYONE wants to see this card just pm n ill send you the link

I might be interested in the DeRozan. Send me a scan.
Pages: 1 2