Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEED MONEY BAD!!!!!! PLEASE HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got back from the bank and found out some horrible news...I NEED to raise $350 as soon as possible...please check my organize and please check my bucket....willing to g half book value for some stuff...please help....thanks
(07-15-2011, 01:32 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]Just got back from the bank and found out some horrible news...I NEED to raise $350 as soon as possible...please check my organize and please check my bucket....willing to g half book value for some stuff...please help....thanks
Just sent you a trade offer. Let me know what you need for those cards.
pm your link to your bucket or a list of what you have
To the top...
Hey please pm me price on that ed too tall jones i tried to trade for..paypal available.
To the top
(07-16-2011, 07:47 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]To the top
send me a link 2 ur bucket if u have any steelers cards.

(07-16-2011, 08:42 PM)REBEL74 Wrote: [ -> ]send me a link 2 ur bucket if u have any steelers cards.
Sorry, don't have any
How about the Sanchez triple?
(07-15-2011, 01:32 PM)snailmonk Wrote: [ -> ]Just got back from the bank and found out some horrible news...I NEED to raise $350 as soon as possible...please check my organize and please check my bucket....willing to g half book value for some stuff...please help....thanks
What do you need for the Warner? PLMK

BigT
Pages: 1 2