Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 packs of Elite & 15 packs of Score
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Elite hits (one in each pack I bought)
Cam Newton RC and Tyler Sash auto
Gonna hold on to the Cam just because I don't have one of his rookies and the Sash is going in a freebie package I'm putting together
[Image: 2011-07-15_11-16-46_939.jpg]

Score no big hits
Of course got a ton of rookies (2 Taiwan Jones I needed). LMK who you're looking for and if I got them they are yours.
Not even a variation in the score? I haven't got one in the 15 packs I bought either. Wonder if they will release a print run. I thought that cam was gonna be auto'd when I first open this up lol.
(07-15-2011, 01:31 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Not even a variation in the score? I haven't got one in the 15 packs I bought either. Wonder if they will release a print run. I thought that cam was gonna be auto'd when I first open this up lol.
the only things i got as for rookies was 15 rookies, 4 glossys, 4 hot rookies one of which was glossy and one gold zone.

inserts got about 7-8 of some stars. nothing to speak of though.
Jacquizz if any...
Any Woodley's in that Score?
Did you get any /999 base rookies in Elite or any Edmond Gates in Score?
matt - no jacq sorry
kenny - ill take a look and let you know
nick - i got the cam but keeping it. ill check on gates for you
Any Vikings?
(07-15-2011, 05:55 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Vikings?
Rookie wise in the Score all I got was one Rudolph but I have other guys from other sets if you're looking for other sets too?
Kenny- pm sent
Nick- no Gates sorry
nice newton
Pages: 1 2