Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Random Scans For Your Veiwing....Enjoy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In no order but here are some of my collection in a nut shell! Hope ya'll enjoy these!!! Smile Thank you and keep up the good work ya'll I'm lovin it!!!

[Image: IMG_0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0005.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0007.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0008.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0009.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0010.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0011.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0012.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0013.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0014.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0015.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0016.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0017.jpg]

Thank you for you time!!!

I really like the colors on the Chris Paul patches. Amazing cards!
love all the refractors...nice collection and thanks for sharingSmile
(07-14-2011, 09:33 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the colors on the Chris Paul patches. Amazing cards!
Thank you its a little something. I want to get my basketball collection up to what my football is! It will take time but I will do so. Thank you for replying! Smile
(07-14-2011, 09:34 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]love all the refractors...nice collection and thanks for sharingSmile
Thank you I have cards like this laying around. I need to dig them all up!!! And your welcome, thank you for taking the time out to look and reply! Means a lot to me!!! Smile
Nice stuff I the 2 CP multi colors are sweet.
Nice collection. If you ever want to trade some of those Spurs cards then let me know.
Nice collection. Glad I didn't see anything I needed in there. Smile
(07-14-2011, 11:06 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff I the 2 CP multi colors are sweet.
Thank you, I had to have that when I saw it on the bay! And yep I got it!!!!...lol
(07-14-2011, 11:19 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice collection. If you ever want to trade some of those Spurs cards then let me know.
Thank you to as well, but as far as my Spurs I will NEVER let them go! You have a die-hard fan here too. The banner doesnt say it! But I'm Spurs fan for life!!!! Smile
(07-15-2011, 06:43 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Nice collection. Glad I didn't see anything I needed in there. Smile
Who does Ben Gordon play for now? And trust me I might have some Pistons you need just havent brought them out yet...lol But thank you for the post!!! Smile
lol. Well, you'll have to hold them hostage for me until I can get something you need for them. Smile And yes, Ben Gordon does play for the Pistons now, but since those are his Bulls cards, I'm not chasing them. Smile
(07-15-2011, 07:58 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]lol. Well, you'll have to hold them hostage for me until I can get something you need for them. Smile And yes, Ben Gordon does play for the Pistons now, but since those are his Bulls cards, I'm not chasing them. Smile
I got ya!!!...lol
Pages: 1 2