Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Random Scans For Your Veiwing....Enjoy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
very nice collection you got there, Is the bill russell a refractor as I need that one if you do decide to trade.
(07-15-2011, 08:11 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]very nice collection you got there, Is the bill russell a refractor as I need that one if you do decide to trade.
I'm not sure if it is or not but I THINK it is. #'d to 99 or something like that. And it is a PC item as I'm trying to build up my basketball PC with old school and new school...lol Ive already been made an offer on the Kobe Black Refractor. I didnt think these would draw any attention...lol But thank you for the interest. Will let you know if they it goes on the trading block.

Just an update on that Russell yes it is a Refractor and its #'d to 999.
bumpage!!!
Sweet stuff man! I seen a few in there that I have too haha. Keep up the collection and you need some more celtics Smile
(07-16-2011, 09:39 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet stuff man! I seen a few in there that I have too haha. Keep up the collection and you need some more celtics Smile
Thanks man! Who are you telling I need legends period. But thank you! Smile
And you were talking about my Kentucky cards, You have some great cards in this collection. Really nice cards
(07-17-2011, 03:04 PM)b33rman Wrote: [ -> ]And you were talking about my Kentucky cards, You have some great cards in this collection. Really nice cards
You have good history in your collection. Smile But thank you for the kind words. To be honest I'm just now starting to forcus more on basketball and thee untapped if thats possible...lol. I love the histroy of the NBA, but my collection doesnt show it. I will get there some day! Thanks.
Pages: 1 2