Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some mail + random packs (scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all.

Here are the hits from some recent random pack breaks, along with some mail.

Total of 10 packs of SPA, a couple of $8 boxes of 97-98 UD Choice from walmart, a $10 Masterpieces blaster from WM and 2 packs of Zenith. Everything that is not from above is mail (Big thanks to those who helped me with trades.)

Enjoy.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

[Image: 003-2.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

The first scan will all be available, and the Kolarik from the second scan.

Everything else is staying put at the moment until I decide what to do with them.

Thanks for the look.

Some really nice cards, thanks for the look.
That is a ridiculous mailday! Congrats...love that Datsyuk!
Whoa, that pad card is mesmerizing. I think it just winked at me.
That Datsyuk is sick! Best player in the world right now in my opinion.
(07-14-2011, 06:09 PM)p8030103 Wrote: [ -> ]That Datsyuk is sick! Best player in the world right now in my opinion.
I like it alot, he's not a PC player for me, but you can't argue with his talent. I don't have a Datsyuk auto yet (I've pulled 3 now, but traded away the first 2) so I will most likely hold onto it.

(07-14-2011, 05:24 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa, that pad card is mesmerizing. I think it just winked at me.

I actually traded for that one without ever having seen it. I was given a description, but no scan. I was definitely happy with it once I had it in hand.
Please PM me with what you are looking for or if you are moving that Subban.
(07-14-2011, 08:26 PM)ryanbostonredsox Wrote: [ -> ]Please PM me with what you are looking for or if you are moving that Subban.

Sorry, Subban is PC.
great pick ups for your PC

congrats