Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I think I'm getting burned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought three cards from the same seller for what I thought was a great price. After two weeks and no cards he says he mailed them the day after I paid and he doesn't have a tracking # for me. Who sends $50 worth of cards without a delivery confirmation? Beware of this seller. Now I gotta fight for a refund.

Seller:
Member id dawghouse4 (Feedback Score Of 3638)
Order # 90354961015
SuccessPaid on Jun-29-11 via PayPal

Item Title:Mario Manningham 2008 Rookie Jersey Autograph #D 24/25
Item Id:220803232329 - Price: US $8.50
Quantity:1
eBay note: Item not received case opened. Awaiting seller's action. See case details
Economy Shipping : US $3.50
USPS Parcel Post®
US $8.50

Item Title:Y.A. Tittle 2008 SP Authentic Numbers Autograph #D
Item Id:220803234835 - Price: US $20.00
eBay note: Item not received case opened. Awaiting seller's action. See case details
Shipped with item above
US $20.00

Item Title:Hakeem Nicks 2009 Rookie Jersey Autograph #D 26/50
Id:220803237574 - Price: US $23.00
Shipped with item above
US $23.00

US $55.00 total
That sucks.
Sorry to hear about that. Hope it works out for you. If he can't show you proof of shipping, i.e. DC#, then ebay will almost always sides with the seller.

I tell you, I will use DC# even if it's a $1 card. It goes in a bubble mailer and DC# gets attached. Besides, it's what....19 cents to use DC#. Come on!

Sorry about my rant. Hope you get your money back or your cards. Good luck.
I agree, I have over 1000 sales on Ebay, I even use a DC on .75 cent sales. It is just a good business practice. Twice the cards have been "lost in the mail" and I have had to issue refunds. Negative feedback and an ebay complaint may help but lets face facts, you want your cards and it looks like they will not be coming.. Bummer man.
(07-14-2011, 12:13 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: [ -> ]Now I gotta fight for a refund.
No fight. Unless the seller supplies a Tracking #. They lose.

You'll get your money back 100%, if you used your CC bounce it back if eBay decides to go on his side.
If he ships through ebay it adds DC automatically.
(07-14-2011, 12:58 PM)antipitt Wrote: [ -> ]If he ships through ebay it adds DC automatically.
You would figure sellers would wanna save money and time. BUT you would be surprised how many I get with a PO DC......
Wow...Sorry to hear that. $3.50 shipping is more than enough for three cards in a bubble mailer with DC. I always use it because it gives me peace of mind if nothing else. Hopefully eBay sides with you.
Hope it all works out for you-
Pages: 1 2