Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: your best break ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
your most precious?
Mine was just a couple packs of 2010 Topps Magic from target that I pulled this card from. My favorite card that I own. How can you start a thread and not even tell your best that's not really fair.

[Image: PeytonManningEliManning2010ToppsMagicAut...25of25.jpg]
Mine was a 2001 topps baseball blaster which I pulled a golden anniversary Hank Aaron auto.....man I miss that card...wish I would have kept it....still miss it....one of my most favorite pulls of all time....
(07-14-2011, 12:33 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Mine was a 2001 topps baseball blaster which I pulled a golden anniversary Hank Aaron auto.....man I miss that card...wish I would have kept it....still miss it....one of my most favorite pulls of all time....
Wow hope you got something really great for that. I have seperation anxiety with just about anything I pull lol.
(07-14-2011, 12:36 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow hope you got something really great for that. I have seperation anxiety with just about anything I pull lol.
Nope got kinda ripped by my Lcs.....at the time I gave them $3000+ in cards for $400 cash and about $500 in product...man I wish I could kick myself sometimes....lol
Mine were two separate blasters. One was a Topps Magic (SURPRISE!!!) that netted me a Tim Tebow SP RC auto that I've since sold. The other was a Topps Prime blaster that netted me a Peyton Manning quad-jersey auto that I can't seem to let go of. He's one of my favorite non-Chargers of all-time and I think I'll be keeping it for the forseeable future even though I've been offered some NASTY PC cards for it.
I have had two, but since I sold my Press Pass cards, I will go with one from a few months ago. I saved up, and sold enough PC cards to afford 3 boxes of 2010 SP Authentic.
I had already snagged a Colt McCoy Patch/Auto from my LCS case break.
Before buying the 3 boxes I decided that if I land the Bradford Patch Auto I will attempt to put together the set. First Box and BAM I landed an amazing Gem 2 Color Bradford Patch Auto #d to 299!

I am considering having it and the other high enders from the set graded at the national this year.
(07-14-2011, 01:01 PM)osujeffrey Wrote: [ -> ]I have had two, but since I sold my Press Pass cards, I will go with one from a few months ago. I saved up, and sold enough PC cards to afford 3 boxes of 2010 SP Authentic.
I had already snagged a Colt McCoy Patch/Auto from my LCS case break.
Before buying the 3 boxes I decided that if I land the Bradford Patch Auto I will attempt to put together the set. First Box and BAM I landed an amazing Gem 2 Color Bradford Patch Auto #d to 299!

I am considering having it and the other high enders from the set graded at the national this year.
Sweet do they slab them and everything right on spot?
Mine probably was from this past February. I had been wanting to get a Bradford auto but hadn't landed one yet. I bought a box of Unrivaled at the LCS and boom:
[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDEzNjguanBn.jpg]

and the last really thick pack----

[Image: Rosscards.jpg]

I about crapped myself.

The other best break just happened a week ago. Got a box of 2011 Press Pass and pulled Colin Kaepernick auto #/99, Andy Dalton auto, J.J. Watt auto #/199, a Jake Locker jersey #/50 and a Mark Ingram red ink auto with a print run of 11. Couldn't ask for a better box overall, especially since I had been on a cold streak for a while.
I think mine would be when I opened a tin of 2002 Prime Signatures and pulled a 1999 Contenders Finesse Gold Randall Cunningham Buyback Auto /5. Not the most expensive card I've ever pulled but the best one for my PC. I'm glad I've never sold it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6