Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: your best break ever?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
most precious hit?
I'd have to say - to date - it's a tie between Six products. 2007-08 SP Rookie Edition Kevin Durant RC AU, 2009-10 Greats of the Game Jordan Big Man on Campus AU redemption (still waiting on it), 2009-10 Prestige Bonus Shots Black Autos Stephen Curry #157, 2009-10 Rookies and Stars Tyreke Evans RC Gold, 2010-11 Rookies and Stars John Wall RC.
Most of my best BK were either bought as singles or traded for but probably my best pull was a 92-93 Fleer Shawn Kemp auto. I believe they were inserted at 1:5000 packs.
Was shopping with my wife and she said I could get a box of 09-10 UD. I opened it alone and before I pulled the MJ auto, I pulled several MJ cards and thought to myself this seems like an MJ hot box. Then I thought I hadn't pulled my auto yet....and this was in the next pack.

[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]
Sweet pull! Heres my best pulls overall

COLT MCCOY /25 I WENT TO THE LCS KNOWING I WAS GONNA PULL A MCCOY. FREAKY.......

[Image: DSC00380.jpg]

P&P TIM TEBOW RC PATCH AUTO/499

[Image: Picture058.jpg]

2010 SPX SUPER SCRIPTS BRADFORD/TEBOW 1/3

[Image: Picture.jpg]

2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE NDAMUKONG SUH RC DUAL PATCH AUTO RED REFRACTER 1/1

[Image: DSC00404.jpg]

ULTIMATE SIGS CHRIS PAUL

[Image: DSC00290.jpg]

UD BLACK SIG BRANDON ROY

[Image: DSC00291.jpg]

CJ BOWMAN STERLING BLUE REFRACTER AUTO /10

[Image: CopyofCJ09bowmansterlingbluerefauto-1.jpg]

03-04 SPX WINNING MATERIALS AUTOGRAPHS KOBE BRYANT/100

[Image: DSC00138.jpg]

09 SPA MIKE WALLACE RC PATCH AUTO GOLD! /25

[Image: DSC00120.jpg]

THATS THEM :-)

last month, my fiance got me several boxes for my birthday, 2 of the boxes were 10-11 absolute, i saved those for last, and to my surprise, the kobe patch auto in my sig was in the last pack i opened, and come to find out the patch is from one of his finals games. that has been my best hit to date. i knew there should be an auto in the last pack, i slow rolled it, saw the lakers shorts, then saw the auto and was a little in shock, then saw the rest of the card with the patch and i screamed for a few minutes, i so wished i made videos of my breaks, i would laugh until i cried if i could rewatch me opening that.
[Image: img196.jpg]
[Image: img214.jpg]
[Image: img217.jpg]
[Image: img216.jpg]

The Jordan Red Label should be back from BGS tommorow and it graded out a 9. The Flair Showcase hot box is my funnest break ever. The Tebow was a good pull but im not a fan so i sold it. I have some other big pulls but don't have scans off all of them.
My best two were both lebron james logomen from timeless treasures in back to back cases.
(07-14-2011, 01:42 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: [ -> ]My best two were both lebron james logomen from timeless treasures in back to back cases.
wow, do you have scans or have you sold them?
This was my best box. Bought it in Nov '10. 2009-10 Court Kings. Got it for $10 at a flea market type place. The redemption is a Kobe box topper auto I'm still waiting on. I've traded or sold almost everything else.

[Image: InsertsGU.jpg]

[Image: Baseparallels.jpg]

[Image: Autos.jpg]
Pages: 1 2