Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: More images of Panini Gold.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
liking the artis gilmore base card Smile hoping for a rodman card in there (as always)
still showing some weak players as hits, but some of the designs are nice, and im loving the golden ticket idea. im sure i wont pull one, but i cant wait to see someone hit it on youtube and dance around singing, ive got a golden ticket!!!!!!!
also like the kobe usa team auto, it doesnt seem like there are alot of those autos out there.
And see, here's the thing for me. I hate gold. Gold watches, necklaces, etc. But for whatever reason, I am loving this product. Even more so than National Treasure, kind of more than Black and it's neck and neck for Exquisite, in my mind. And yeah, we're going to see someone make a box break on youtube, then cut in Willy Wanka and the Chocolate Factore (not that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory mess, blah), then back to them, then the movie. lol.
Gold better than Black? No way man! Blasphemy! (Haha, seriously, I'm the biggest UD Black fan and there's no way that Gold Standard can compete, just IMO though).
lol. Mind you, I didn't say better, I just said I liked it more so than black. Tongue
I am in love with the new gold standard hope i can grab a case.