Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Ginter WTF!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buddy & I went through 7 boxes of 2011 Ginter and got bunch of relics and ONE auto! Are u serious!!! Anyway I am looking to trade all my inserts/mini inserts for any of these 3 autos: Stan Lee, Shawn Michaels & Lou Holtz

Here's what I have:
Relics: Felix Hernandez, JD Drew, AJ Burnett, Joba Chamberlain, Miguel Cabrera, Adrian Beltre & Tim Wakefield
Auto: Sergio Mitre
Flora of the World: Shirley Poppy
Ginter Code variants: MReynolds, CPena, APagan, RBraun & NWalker

Also have a bunch of the other inserts which I will give in lots. I will start to load them into my ORG but in the meantime PM me if you have any of those autos and are willing to trade. Thanks!

PS feel free to look at other stuff in my ORG!
interested in the Joba relic. Don't have the wants you mentioned though.
That stinks that u only got one auto. At least u got one. There's only three per case. I hope to get a wee man auto with the box I ordered Tongue!
I'm looking for any haunted locations minis if you have them...

Isn't that flora of the world the dumbest card idea you have ever seen? "Plant it and watch it grow" LOL
I want all the mini's please Smile That really does suck with only 1 auto, hopefully with higher odds means there's more of a balance between the amount of Pujols auto's versus let's say Ricky Nolasco, his auto from 2010 is an image burned into my mind I've seen so many of them.
Now don't forget I still want all the mini's Smile

Interested in the Miguel Cabrera if it is FT. I haven't busted any ginter yet though.
I will try to trade people what they want unless one of those autos comes up & I need bait. So some of you may be hearing from me. Thanks!
did you read the thread in the box break guy says he got 4 1of1's out of 2 boxes whats wrong with allen ginter.i mean thread in baseball section.
Check me for any of those relics...
Only 3 Auto's per case really. Last year was alot better if thats the deal. I am praying to get the Pacquiao then.
Pages: 1 2