Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010-11 SP Authentic " Michael Jordan Supreme Court Autographed "1of 5 MJ.17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I opened my new 2010-2011 UD SP Authentic basketall bax.
At the frist hit I found The great ultra rare Card.

Supreme Court Michael Jordan Autographed "MJ-17 1of 5

This card is fantastic and ,mine has somenthing I still haven't seen on the few photos all over the net .The autographed piece of floor has a light blue part of the stripes of gaming floor,marked with the black rubber of the shoes. everything autographed by MJ.

I need someone who can help me to give this card a worth coz the only thing you can find on internet is 2 -3 people selling something similar on ebay for 900-1000 dollars. but I'm not sure if it's the right value.
Can samobody tell me more about this card ?
Do you have a scan? I actually just traded for one. I traded a SOTTs BGS 9.5 for a BGS 9 Floor auto, both from this set. I've seen them go from $520 up. From what you described though, yours may sell higher just because of the color on the floor piece.
Dude, if it has the shoe marks and a little color flash from the court AND the auto is clean on a mint card, I would say that an ebay auction it would go from $600-$700 range on a good listing.

Nice pull, congrats......
(07-13-2011, 12:08 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]Dude, if it has the shoe marks and a little color flash from the court AND the auto is clean on a mint card, I would say that an ebay auction it would go from $600-$700 range on a good listing.

Nice pull, congrats......
I agree, that's around the range I was thinking... it may go a bit hire just because of the coloring on the floor... but it's not his highest auto on the set, that would be the Letter auto.
yeah, i would love to see a scan, sounds like a sweet card, i cant believe you traded the jordan you pulled htown, wasnt that the first jordan auto you pulled? but i do like the floor autos, sweet piece to add to your alls collections.
I'm satisfied with knowing I finally pulled one! I thought it was a good trade, for those floor cards being so thick, I think a BGS 9 with a 10 on the auto is pretty good. I should get it in this week, can't wait!
A little OT, but htown are you going to that OKC show in August??? It says on this site it is at a hotel on South Meridian.

I didn't recognize the hotel name, but I assume it is the old Clarion there on S. Meridian. That is where the shows used to be and I have set up there before myself. Do you know if the hotel's name changed or is the show at a different hotel all together???

I haven't been that far west in OKC for a couple of years since some family left Mustang. The Ford Center is about as far as I have gone west the last few times.
This is the scan of my supreme court autographed...beautiful
(07-14-2011, 06:24 AM)KingElvis85 Wrote: [ -> ]This is the scan of my supreme court autographed...beautiful
Im sorry I scanned the card ...but don't know why I can't attach it on this replay...it's a jpg..
Not sure how well this thread attachment function works with different browsers, even if you get it uploaded some members can't view them most of the time.

I would start a free photobucket account and post the image using the IMG code from photobucket. That is what most of us regulars do.
Here's his card guys think he cropped it too much. Sweet card though.

[Image: SupremecourtMJ17autographed.jpg]
Pages: 1 2