Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Storage Locker Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scans up
Okay nm how do i post an attachment?
ok nm i am going to start up a photobucket acct.
I might be interested in trading as well. I have some baseball.
http://s1113.photobucket.com/albums/k510...asketball/

Thats the photo bucket link. I also found that 1985 Nike Jordan, as well as a sealed set. Looked it up on Ebay, and to my surprise they actually have some serious value.
If anyone has any experience getting cards graded, I would love some insight. Which of these are grade worthy? Which are even worth getting graded? I may grade some anyway, just for my PC but some I will grade for trade/sell value if there are any worth doing it to.
That is one sick find congrats.
Thanks man. I also found some unopened cases of some later stuff. I haven't searched the whole thing yet. Will keep you guys updated.
I found the following basketball stuff in my latest trip. 2 cases of 1991 Fleer Wax boxes, 40 boxes total, 3 packs of 1990 NBA Hoops series 1, 27 packs of NBA hoops series 2, and 11 packs of 91 92 Upper Deck. Any of this any good?
Oh Yeah almost forgot. Looks like some game worn Nikes size 18 One Pair Red/White, autographed by Kevin "Big Duck" Duckworth, and another pair the exact same shoe but in Black/White not autographed. Pretty Sweet.
Not a whole lot of valuable cards in there. Still could probably get $10/box or so. Keep us updated on the boxes, I love busting an inexpensive old box from time to time Smile
Hey guys Yall have given me a lot of good info so far so I figured I would ask one more ?

the 1985 set of Nike cards. Should i bust it open and get only the jordan graded, or should I get it graded as an entire unopened set? I am taking some stuff up there today.
(07-18-2011, 08:09 AM)jwest1334 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys Yall have given me a lot of good info so far so I figured I would ask one more ?

the 1985 set of Nike cards. Should i bust it open and get only the jordan graded, or should I get it graded as an entire unopened set? I am taking some stuff up there today.
depends what your gonna do with it IMO if your keeping it for yourself id grade all of em as a set, if your selling it just the jordan and put the others on the bay
Pages: 1 2