Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FLoydtowns profile pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Is it just me or does his profile pic kinda trip you out? To me it looks like a headless guy with camouflage pant standing next to the helicopter.
Wheres his head? LMAO
(07-12-2011, 10:18 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or does his profile pic kinda trip you out? To me it looks like a headless guy with camouflage pant standing next to the helicopter.
Wheres his head? LMAO
It's not just you.....

Your nuts! In a good way though, lmao.........

Heres the pic, I'm on the right
[Image: ah64.jpg]
and I have on a Flight helmet because the Apache is running and the blades are spinning. Very noisy without the helmet,lol
[Image: DSCN0356.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0357.jpg]
Heres some other pics from Iraq
[Image: DSCN0339.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0340.jpg]
[Image: 0111.jpg]
Those are some cool pics! Thank you for posting them and thank you for your service!
For the life of me I still cant make out the profile pic....Where is you head? Do you have a bigger picture of that one? Its like the legend of Sleepy Hollow around here, next you'll be chasing Ichabod Crane.LOL!
To me, it looks like the person standing by the helicopter is facing away from us and leaning in towards the helicopter,
I think it's two people facing the choppers bay door or looking into the bay of the chopper
(07-12-2011, 11:14 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]To me, it looks like the person standing by the helicopter is facing away from us and leaning in towards the helicopter,
Thats what I see as well but where is the top half of his body? I dont even see a door on the helicopter that he would be leaning into.
(07-12-2011, 11:17 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]Thats what I see as well but where is the top half of his body? I dont even see a door on the helicopter that he would be leaning into.
It's two guy's E. Standing side by side. At first, it looks like two legs..

[Image: ah64-1.jpg]

Tried blowing it up, Im facing the aircraft operating some gauges
I was gonna say that would have to be one tall guy for that to be two legs and not two people
Pages: 1 2 3 4