Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Colt McCoy/ Shipley Dual Exquisite Booklet for trade...SCAN ADDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bye Bye beloved booklet! Thanks for the easy trade!

[Image: img016.jpg]
Dang, that's a sweet card. Wish I had somethin' for it!
Drooooooool!!!!

I could really use that card for my Longhorns PC. Here's my bucket. Got plenty of HOF autos and others that might be of interest. Let me know. Thanks.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/

nice card bro.
(07-12-2011, 10:14 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, that's a sweet card. Wish I had somethin' for it!
Thanks EJ. It is one of my faves from this years products. Smile
Any interest in moving the Manning?

(07-12-2011, 10:16 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: [ -> ]Drooooooool!!!!

I could really use that card for my Longhorns PC. Here's my bucket. Got plenty of HOF autos and others that might be of interest. Let me know. Thanks.

http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af14...ball%20FT/
We will take a peek around!
And, on a side note, what is this "for MY Longhorns PC" garbage?? I haven't seen your Horns! Break 'em out!

(07-12-2011, 10:18 PM)xxbigjohn79xx Wrote: [ -> ]nice card bro.
Thanks. Smile
Are you interested in it or were you just commenting? Just want to make sure...
I've grown attached to the Manning. It was my first "big pull", and I just can't let go of the darn thing. It doesn't help that he's probably going to go down as the best QB of all-time, or at least amongst them!
(07-12-2011, 11:42 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]I've grown attached to the Manning. It was my first "big pull", and I just can't let go of the darn thing. It doesn't help that he's probably going to go down as the best QB of all-time, or at least amongst them!
Two Burnt Orange autos on one card AND it's Exquisite!...you can get a Manning anytime. Big Grin

LOL!
(07-12-2011, 11:48 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Two Burnt Orange autos on one card AND it's Exquisite!...you can get a Manning anytime. Big Grin

LOL!
Not lying, I'd LOVE to add one. But not involving my Manning. Big Grin
(07-12-2011, 11:51 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Not lying, I'd LOVE to add one. But not involving my Manning. Big Grin
Well...what else are you hiding around that BV? Come on, break 'em out!
(07-12-2011, 11:53 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [ -> ]Well...what else are you hiding around that BV? Come on, break 'em out!
Only other stuff I have in that range is PC. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3