Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: HUGE TRADE DISCOUNTS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks,
For those of you who have taken part in my discounted trading before, it's back! For those of you who haven't, you're in for some fun.

Here's the deal...
I have over 1300 cards (baseball, football and hoops) in my org marked as for trade.
Cards with BV of $6 and higher I will trade for 30% off the BV (a $10 card only costs you a $7 card in trade).
Cards with BV of $5 and under I will trade for 60% off the BV (a $5 card only costs you a $2 card in trade).
Even bigger deals will go to those who have cards I need (esp. 2010 and 2011 Bowman autos I don't have or Indians prospect autos).

And here are the rules...
You must be looking for AT LEAST $50 BV of my cards.
You must send me an open offer and let me know you've done so in the thread.
You must have baseball to trade in return, as I no longer collect football or hoops.

If any of these aren't met, I'll just delete your trade proposal, sorry.

Trades must be COMPLETED by SUNDAY, JULY 17th, after which the trade sale will be over.

Now, let's get TRADING! Cheers.
(07-12-2011, 11:28 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Hey folks,
For those of you who have taken part in my discounted trading before, it's back! For those of you who haven't, you're in for some fun.

Here's the deal...
I have over 1300 cards (baseball, football and hoops) in my org marked as for trade.
Cards with BV of $6 and higher I will trade for 30% off the BV (a $10 card only costs you a $7 card in trade).
Cards with BV of $5 and under I will trade for 60% off the BV (a $5 card only costs you a $2 card in trade).
Even bigger deals will go to those who have cards I need (esp. 2010 and 2011 Bowman autos I don't have or Indians prospect autos).

And here are the rules...
You must be looking for AT LEAST $50 BV of my cards.
You must send me an open offer and let me know you've done so in the thread.
You must have baseball to trade in return, as I no longer collect football or hoops.

If any of these aren't met, I'll just delete your trade proposal, sorry.

Trades must be COMPLETED by SUNDAY, JULY 17th, after which the trade sale will be over.

Now, let's get TRADING! Cheers.
hey i sent you an offer thanks
open offer sent. Thanks.
offer sent
offer sent
open offer sent
offer sent
offer sent
open offer sent
Offer sent
Pages: 1 2